Need help? Call our Customer Service Team at 877-495-1500
Terms and Conditions of Giftcards
Hunter Boot USA, LLC - eGift Card – Terms & Conditions (US)
- The Hunter egift card ("eGift Card") is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card. An eGift Card is one purchased online at www.hunterboots.com/us/en_us/giftcards and issued via email or other electronic means
- eGift Cards purchased online may be purchased in any amount ranging from $10 to $1000.
- Promotion codes cannot be applied to the purchase of eGift Cards.
- eGift Cards will be attached as a PDF to the order confirmation email sent to the purchaser once the full order has been processed and payment has been taken. Hunter is not liable for delivery of an eGift Card to an incorrect or non-existent email address, this is the sole responsibility of the purchaser. An eGift Card can be offered by the purchaser as a gift to the end recipient in soft or hard copy.
- Hunter will cancel the value of an eGift Card if it fails to receive payment from the purchaser's bank or card company for the initial purchase of the eGift Card. Further action may be taken where the fraudulent use of a credit card is suspected.
- eGift Cards with a value in USD can be used to make purchases online at us.hunterboots.com. You may not use your eGift Card to make purchases from any of Hunter's concessions, outlet or pop up stores.
- A maximum of 5 eGift Cards per transaction may be purchased online.
- A maximum of 1 Gift Card can be used per online transaction.
- eGift Cards cannot be used to purchase gift cards or egift cards.
- Gift Cards cannot be reloaded, redeemed or exchanged for cash.
- All remaining balances for purchases exceeding the value of your eGift Card must be paid by credit card, debit card or PayPal.
- If your purchase is less than the value of the eGift Card no change will be given but the balance may be applied to future purchases. You may obtain information about the remaining balance on the eGift Card online at www.hunterboots.com/us/en_us/giftcard_balance
- eGift Cards cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your legal rights.
- Treat your eGift Card like cash. Ownership and risk of loss of eGift Card passes to purchaser as soon as we send our confirmation to the recipient. Lost, stolen or damaged eGift Cards will not be replaced.
- All refunds of goods purchased with your eGift Card will be made in accordance with Hunter's relevant refund policy available on Hunter's website (for online purchases). The amount paid by eGift Card will be added to the balance on your eGift Card and you will be sent email confirmation of your revised balance within 5 days of your refund. Any amounts not paid by eGift Card will be refunded via the relevant method of purchase (e.g. debit card, credit card or PayPal).
- Hunter reserves the right to refuse to accept an eGift Card which it deems to have been tampered with, duplicated, damaged or which otherwise is suspected to be affected from fraud.
- Hunter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time, where it considers it reasonable and necessary to do so. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- Use of your eGift Card evidences acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Use of an eGift Card is governed by the laws of the State of New York and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state courts located in the Southern District of New York.
- eGift Cards are issued by Hunter Boot USA, LLC, 3333 New Hyde Park Road, New Hyde Park, New York 11042 (Registered Company Number: 20-5344380).
If you have a general query relating to eGift Cards, or a question regarding your own eGift Card, please call +1-877-495-1500.