women's national trust print norris field boots: dusk
In association with the National Trust, Hunter Field presents a collection of footwear exclusively designed to celebrate our shared commitment to the outdoors. Engineered to protect in all types of weather, each handcrafted style features an iconic oakleaf print, designed by the National Trust.
Named after Hunter's Founder, Henry Lee Norris, the Norris Field boot is built for sustained use on varied terrain. Handcrafted from a soft rubber compound for durability and comfort, a reinforced panel increases structure and support, while a robust field outsole with zigzag tread ensures grip and mud-release.
- This is a performance style with high durability
- Plastic buckle strap holder
- Webbing strap
- Sturdy sole
- Semi-matte finish
- Features an iconic oakleaf print, designed by the National Trust
- Produced by Hunter Boot Ltd under license from National Trust (Enterprises) Limited (a subsidy of National Trust)
- Your purchase will help the National Trust to conserve special places - forever, for everyone.