Terms and Conditions of Use
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to hunterboots.com (the "Website"). There are a few rules which our visitors must follow when using our Website, so we ask all our visitors to read our Terms and Conditions of Use carefully.
This Website is brought to you by Hunter Boot (Canada) Inc ("Hunter", or "we" or "us") and all rights, including copyright, in the content of the Website is owned or controlled by Hunter.
Hunter and its affiliates provide access to the Website and sell their products to you subject to the Terms and Conditions of Use set out on this page and the Terms and Conditions of Sale.
If you have any comments or queries relating to this Website, please use our Contact Us pages
$40 OFF WHEN YOU SPEND $200
- This offer entitles CA customers to $40 off when they spend $200 in a single transaction pre-tax and shipping and handling charges (the “Offer”).
- The Offer is valid to US customers only purchasing directly from https://www.hunterboots.com/ca/en_ca/ only from Monday 1st October (07:00 EDT) and Sunday 28th October (23:59 EDT).
- To redeem Offer, enter AUTUMN40 at checkout.
- Offer applies to full price items only.
- Offer may not be redeemed for the purchase of Hunter eGift Cards or Gift Cards.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional codes.
- Offer may not be applied retrospectively or in combination with any other offer or discount.
- Hunter reserves the right to terminate or change this Offer without notice.
10% OFF WELCOME (ON EMAIL SIGN UP)
- This offer entitles you to 10% off your next purchase, only eligible for new subscribers (the "Offer").
- The Offer is valid as of Tuesday, February 20th @ 9:00 AM EST.
- The Offer is valid to online customers purchasing directly from https://www.hunterboots.com only
- To redeem Offer, enter WELCOME at checkout (redeemable once per customer).
- Offer only valid on full price items.
- Offer excludes any taxes or delivery charges.
- Offer may not be redeemed for the purchase of eGift Cards or Gift Cards.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional codes.
- Offer may not be applied retrospectively or in combination with any other offer or discount.
- Hunter reserves the right to terminate or change this discount without notice.
MENTION ME PROGRAM - REFERRER REWARDS
- The Referrer is offered a $15 discount on their next purchase when they spend over $100 (the Reward), when the Referred Friend places an order online for the first time. The discount applies to online purchases only. The discount does not apply to items on sale and to delivery fees.
- In order for the referral to qualify for the Reward the Referred Friend must be a new customer to Hunter and over the age of 13 and the Referred Friend must meet the conditions of their reward (the “Referred Friend”).
- The promotion is specifically closed to employees of (i) Hunter, Mention Me, and any associated companies, and their families and (ii) any other company, organisation or person assisting or connected with the promotion.
- Hunter accepts no responsibility for entries that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever.
- In order to refer a friend the Referrer must be over the age of 13.
- There is no requirement for the Referrer to be an existing Hunter customer.
- The Referrer may make multiple referrals. However, the Rewards will not be cumulative. The Referrer will not be entitled to more than one Reward, notwithstanding the number of qualifying referrals.
- The Referrer will be notified by email once a Referred Friend has made their first order and when the Reward has been earned.
- The Reward is valid for 14 days from the point of issue to the Referrer.
- The Reward will be revoked if a refund is requested on the order for which the Reward was offered.
- The Reward cannot be combined with other discount codes in a single order.
- Hunter reserves the right to refuse the issue of any Reward to any Referrer at any time. Hunter shall not be liable for any claims or complaints of any nature in respect of the Reward. The Reward is subject to availability. There are no cash alternatives and the Reward is not negotiable, exchangeable or transferable. Hunter reserves the right to discard any referrals which it subsequently discovers do not fulfil the qualifying criteria.
- Information regarding personal data provided in connection with the promotion and the Reward will be collected, stored and processed by Hunter for the purpose of managing the Reward and for marketing communications (which the Referrer can unsubscribe from at any time).
- Hunter reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions and any and all elements of the Reward at any time without notice.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Hunter and its related entitles shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with the Reward.
MENTION ME PROGRAM - REFERRED FRIENDS REWARDS
- The Referred Friend is offered a $15 discount when they place their first order online spending at least $100 (the “Friend Reward”). The discount does not apply to items on sale and to delivery fees.
- The Friend Reward is valid for 14 days from the point of issue to the Referred Friend.
- In order to qualify for the Friend Reward the Referred Friend must be a new customer to Hunter and over the age of 13.
- Any Friend Rewards will be revoked if a refund is requested on the order for which the Friend Reward was offered.
- The Friend Reward cannot be claimed by the same person making the referral.
- Friend Rewards cannot be combined with other discount codes in a single order.
- Hunter reserves the right to refuse the issue of any Friend Reward to any Referred Friend at any time. Hunter shall not be liable for any claims or complaints of any nature in respect of the Friend Reward. The Friend Reward is subject to availability. There are no cash alternatives and the Friend Reward is not negotiable, exchangeable or transferable.
- Personal information provided in connection with the Friend Reward will be collected, stored and processed by Hunter for the purpose of managing the Friend Reward and for marketing communications (which the Referred Friend can unsubscribe from at any time).
- Hunter reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions and any and all elements of the Friend Reward at any time without notice.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Hunter and its related entitles shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with the Friend Reward.
RAIN STARTS PLAY PRIZE DRAW GIVEAWAY
- The promoter of this Prize Draw Giveaway is Hunter Boot (Canada) Inc. c/o 57 West 57th Street, 20th Floor, New York, NY 10019 (”Promoter”).
- The Prize Draw Giveaway is open to all legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), except employees of the Promoter or the Supplier, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with the administration of the Prize Draw Giveaway (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”).
- Entrants must be over the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence (i.e. 18 years of age or older in Alberta, Manitoba, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, and Saskatchewan; and 19 years of age or older in: British Columbia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Nunavut, and Yukon).
- The Prize Draw Giveaway is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- To enter (a) visit the Hunter store at Yorkdale (Yorkdale Mall, 3401 Dufferin Street, Toronto ON M6A 2T9) on the date communicated by the Promoter via its social media channels and / or email newsletters; (b) say the phrase “Rain Starts Play” to a member of staff in the Hunter store at Yorkdale; and (c) correctly answer a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question instore.
- Only one (1) entry per person is permitted. Third party or bulk entries will not be accepted.
- The opening date for entries is 10.00 (EST) on 01 October 2018 (“Opening Date”). The closing date of the Prize Draw Giveaway is 21.00 (EST) on 03 October 2018 (“Closing Date”). Entries received after the closing time will not be accepted.
- The first 100 entrants to enter in accordance with these Official Rules, will be eligible to receive a red Hunter Original Moustache Bubble Umbrella between 01 October 2018 and O3 October 2018 (”Giveaway Date”).
- There will be 100 winners, each of which will be entitled to receive one red Hunter Original Moustache Bubble Umbrella (“Prize”) valued at $70 CAD.
- Successful entrants will be notified in the Hunter Store at Yorkdale after correctly answering the skill-testing question and will be given a Prize. In order to be declared a winner, the selected entrant must comply with these Official Rules. Failure to correctly answer the skill-testing question, or other non-compliance with these Official Rules may result in disqualification, forfeiture of the prize and, at Promoter’s sole discretion, selection of an alternate eligible entrant for the forfeited prize in accordance with these Official Rules, who will be subject to disqualification in the same manner.
- The Prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. Promoter will not be responsible for lost or stolen Prize.
- The Prize is supplied by Hunter Boot (Canada) Inc. c/o 57 West 57th Street, 20th Floor, New York, NY 10019 (“Supplier”). The Prize is subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to replace the Prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances makes it necessary to do so. The Promoter shall not be liable for any claims or complaints of any nature in respect of the Prize.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw Giveaway is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it, other than for the purposes of contacting the potential winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the Prize to anyone in breach of these Official Rules.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Prize Draw Giveaway where it becomes necessary to do so.
- By entering this Prize Draw Giveaway you agree that you have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- INSOFAR AS IS PERMITTED BY LAW, THE PROMOTER AND THE PROMOTION ENTITIES WILL NOT IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO COMPENSATE THE ENTRANTS OR ACCEPT ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH OCCURRING AS A RESULT OF PARTICIPATING IN THE PRIZE DRAW GIVEAWAY, TAKING UP, USING OR MISUSING THE PRIZE EXCEPT WHERE IT IS CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE PROMOTER, ITS AGENTS OR DISTRIBUTORS OR THAT OF THEIR EMPLOYEES. YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS ARE NOT AFFECTED.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the Prize Draw Giveaway which may include the publication of their name, county and photograph in any media. By entering the Prize Draw Giveaway entrants agree to the Promoter’s unrestricted use of such publicity for the Promoter’s own purposes in all activities including without limitation, marketing and promotional activities worldwide including use on the Promoter’s websites and social media platforms.
1. What do I agree to by entering the Website?
You are invited to use the Website on the basis of the Terms and Conditions of Use set out below.
By entering the Website and using its Features (as defined below) you are deemed to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions of Use.
If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions of Use or any part of them, or if you are under 16 years of age, you should not enter or use the Website. The Website must not be used by children under 13 years of age.
Hunter may modify or update these Terms and Conditions of Use from time to time. If you continue to use this Website after any changes, this means you agree to be bound by the modified Terms and Conditions of Use.
2. The Features
The Website may offer the following features to you: purchase of products, competitions, prize draws, newsletters, video clips, downloading of screensavers, desktops and sound files (the "Features").
3. Conditions of Using Features on the Website
You agree to use the Features on the Website in good faith and in the spirit in which they are made available to you. In particular you agree:
- not to send or resend any content that is obscene or vulgar, offensive, abusive, harmful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, discriminatory, in breach of confidence, in breach of or invasive of another's privacy, racially or ethically or religiously insulting or otherwise unlawful;
- not to use Features on the Website for any purpose which would be considered a criminal offence, or give rise to civil liability or which is or may be damaging to the rights or interests of any user or other third party in any country in the world;
- not to post or transmit material on the Website which is technically harmful (e.g. computer viruses, corrupted data, Trojans, worms or any other harmful software or data);
- if you or any other party has any issues or concerns with the content of any communications generated via the Website, please contact the Website moderator as soon as possible; and
- that all Features will be used entirely at your own risk and Hunter accepts no responsibility for any losses or consequences suffered by you or a third party as a result of your use of the Website.
If Hunter is informed or has any reason to believe that any of the Features on our Website are being used by a user other than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Use, Hunter reserves the right to suspend or permanently prevent access by the user to the Features and shall have no liability to the user whatsoever in such event.
4. Sending Us Information
By submitting your Material to this site, you also warrant that:
- You have the right to make it available to Hunter;
- The Material is not defamatory; and
- The Material does not infringe any law or rights or interests of any third party in any country of the world, in particular that the Material does not , plagiarize, or infringe on the rights of third parties including copyright, trade mark, trade secret, privacy, personal, publicity, or proprietary rights.
You agree to indemnify Hunter against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by Hunter as a result of your breach of the above warranty. You also agree to waive any moral rights in the Material for the purposes of its submission to and publication on the Website and the other purposes specified above. This means that all stories, comments, suggestions, ideas, graphics or other information sent to us can be used by us as we see fit, although we are under no obligation to use any such Materials. This includes using it for promotional, marketing or any other commercial purpose, whether in advertising, or in developing, manufacturing or marketing products. Under no circumstances are you entitled to any payment if we do use your Material for any purpose. So remember, don't send us your Material if you don't want us to use it or the world to know about it.
5. Access to the Website
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure uninterrupted availability of the Website and that transmissions will be without errors. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. It is your responsibility to evaluate the information and content provided on the Website. Your access to the Website may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
6. License for Website Access
Hunter grants you a limited license to access and make personal non-commercial use of this Website. The license does not allow you to download, extract or re-utilize (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of Hunter. This license expressly prohibits:
- any resale or commercial use of this Website or its contents;
- any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices;
- any derivative use of this Website or its contents;
- any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or
- any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.This Website or any portion of this Website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without Hunter's express written consent.
You may not frame or use similar techniques to enclose any trade mark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Hunter and its affiliates. You may not use any meta tags or any other 'hidden text' utilizing Hunter or its affiliates' names or trademarks. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by Hunter, in addition to any other remedies Hunter may have. You may not use any logo or trademark, which is featured on the Website or other proprietary graphic, or trade mark as part of the link without our express written consent.
You may not use this Website, or any of the material appearing on the Website from time to time to further any commercial purpose, including (but not limited to) selling on of any products purchased from the Website to eBay or any other auction site advertising or to promote or encourage traffic to any other website. Any use of the Website or extracts of the Website other than in accordance with this clause 6 and other applicable clauses of these Terms and Conditions of Use is strictly prohibited.
7. Links To and From Other Websites
The Website may contain links to third party websites and, likewise, third party websites may contain links to the Website. Hunter is not responsible for the availability of, or any content or material contained in, or obtained through, any such third party websites, nor does Hunter recommend, endorse or accept responsibility for the content of any third party websites. If you decide to access any third party website linked to the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk. Any questions or comments relating to third party websites should be addressed directly to the operator of those third party websites. You may not include a link to this Website or display any of its contents, in any format, in any other website without Hunter's prior written consent. Such consent, if given, may be withdrawn, without notice, at any time and in this event you must remove the relevant link and/or content within 24 hours.
9. Website Content
Hunter makes every effort to ensure that the content of the Website is accurate and up-to-date, but Hunter does not offer any warranties (whether express, implied or otherwise) as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information appearing on the Website. Hunter may remove material or Features from the Website at its own discretion, at any time and without notice. The material in the Website may be out of date and Hunter makes no commitment to update such material.
10. Pricing Information
Hunter cannot confirm the price of an item until after your order is placed. Pricing errors may occur on the Hunter website or through Hunter retailers. Hunter reserves the right to cancel any orders containing pricing errors, with no further obligations to you, even after your receipt of an order confirmation or shipping notice. Hunter may, at its discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such a cancellation.
11. Intellectual Property Rights
All content and compilation of such content together with all software included on the Website, including without limitation text, graphics, logos, button icons, images and software, is the property of Hunter or its subsidiaries, its affiliates or its content suppliers and is protected by UK, European and International laws. You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, rights in data, databases, trademarks, names, images, logos and other intellectual property rights in the Website content, software and all HTML and other code involved in this Website ("Intellectual Property Rights") shall remain at all times vested in Hunter and that these are protected by copyright and other laws and international treaty provisions.
You may not create and/or publish your own database which features substantial parts of this Website, including but not limited to our prices and product listings. You may not, other than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Use, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, redistribute, transfer, or sell in whole or in part, the Website or any of the Intellectual Property Rights relating thereto, without first obtaining written permission from Hunter to do so.
Nothing contained in this Website shall be construed as conferring by implication or otherwise any license or right to use any of the Intellectual Property Rights displayed or subsisting on or in this Website other than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
If you believe that any content or postings on the Website violates your intellectual property or other rights, please send to Hunter at firstname.lastname@example.org a comprehensive detailed message setting forth the following information: (a) your name and the name of your company, if any; (b) your contact information, including your e-mail address; (c) the nature and substance of your complaint, the specific rights at issue, and your basis for making the complaint, including the content or posting that is objectionable; and (d) the following statement: "The statements, representations, and assertions made in this message are true, complete, and accurate and I have the full legal authority to make each and every such statement, representation, and assertion and to make and be granted any demand made in this message."
12. Limitation of Liability
The Internet is by its nature an unreliable medium. Consequently, YOU ACCEPT THAT THIS WEBSITE IS OFFERED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. While Hunter takes all reasonable steps to ensure that the Website is properly functioning, Hunter does not warrant that access to or use of this Website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Website or the server that makes it available are free of software viruses or bugs or other defects.
Hunter has no control over, and disclaims all responsibility for, any content you encounter, or events which may occur as a result of your use of the Features and Hunter shall not be liable for any damages or other losses of any type whatsoever incurred by you as a result of your use of the Website or the Features.
HUNTER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE YOU SUFFER AS A RESULT OF VISITING THIS WEBSITE OR MAKING USE OF THE FEATURES OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING LOST REVENUE OR LOST PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT YOU OR HUNTER HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND EVEN IF THE REMEDIES OTHERWISE AVAILABLE FAIL OF THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
You must take your own precautions (including, but not limited to, installing adequate protective measures to guard against software viruses and ensuring that you retain up-to-date copies of all data) to protect yourself against loss or damage. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions of Use shall exclude or limit the Company's liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or fraud or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
13. Whole Agreement and Governing Law
Your use of the Website, any purchase by you on the Website of any products and these Terms and Conditions of Use will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States and the State of New York. By using the Website, and thereby accepting these Terms and Conditions of Use, you accept that any dispute under these Terms and Conditions of Use or arising out of use of the Website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the Southern District of New York, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate Hunter's intellectual property rights, Hunter may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any court in any country in the world, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction of such courts. By using this Website, you hereby submit to the jurisdiction of such courts for such purposes and waive any and all objections to jurisdiction or venue in such courts.
If any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions of Sale are deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining conditions.
14. Legal Statement
HUNTER and the HUNTER logo are trademarks of HUNTER Boot Limited. www.hunterboots.com is a registered domain name of Hunter Boot Limited. Hunter Boot USA, LLC, 140 West 57th Street, New York, NY 10019.The celebrities named or featured on our website and social media channels have not endorsed recommended or approved any of the products offered on our website (save where expressly stated).