women's balmoral side adjustable 3mm neoprene wellington boots
- This is a performance style with high durability
- Vibram® Field outsole
- Soft rubber compound
- Multi-directional tread for mud release
- Kickspur for ease of removal
- Adjustable side gusset
- Webbing buckle strap
- Moulded footbed
- Supplied with 3mm and 5mm moulded insoles with gel inserts
- Fits true to size
- For sizing conversions, insole length, calf area and leg height please see size guide above.
- Care: Use Hunter Boot Shine and Rubber Boot Buffer to keep boots in optimum condition. Care should be taken on boots with a fabric leg. To clean the fabric, allow it to dry naturally and wipe clean with a neutral-coloured cloth.
The best boots I've ever had. Well worth the money..Excellent quality
My boots arrived promptly after ordering. I found the new ladies Balmoral Hunter wellington boot to be considerably heavier than its predecessor. The heal area is far more substantial in its construction. The calf area seems to be a little wider than the former design. Asthetically they look great!
Comfortable sturdy like pyomised
A technical boot from the Balmoral collection, this design features a durable Vibram® outsole. Exclusively developed for Hunter, the sole offers enhanced comfort and shock absorption, while multi-directional cleats are designed for grip and mud-release.
Size & care
Delivery & Returns
Delivered by Mon 27 Feb
Delivered on Thu 23 Feb
Next Day Before 12
Delivered before 12pm on Thu 23 Feb
Free UK Returns
Within 30 days. Free Collect+ label included.
Hunter Field is a technical collection, engineered to protect in both rural and urban environments. Built on the philosophy of innovation, intelligence and craftsmanship, the collection looks to Hunter’s heritage of pioneering design to create advanced footwear for those who require excellence in all weathers and landscapes.