women's balmoral equestrian adjustable neoprene boots
- This is a performance style with high durability
- Equestrian shape developed with experts
- Full rubber construction with a matte finish
- Innovative rubber compound
- Airmesh neoprene lining
- New field green lining
- Heel kick-spur for ease of removal
- Reflectors to aid visibility
- Riding sole with metal shank for extra stability
- Fits true to size
- For sizing conversions, insole length, calf area and leg height please see size guide above.
Really lovely boots. They are thick neoprene covered in rubber, a little stiff at first but soften quickly. Much warmer than normal boots and nice to ride in. Also a fantastic colour!
This adjustable riding boot has been developed in conjunction with experts in the equestrian field. Breathable airmesh neoprene offers added comfort, while the sole features a reinforced metal shank for riding and reflective panels finish the back of the boot aiding visibility.
Size & care
Delivery & Returns
Delivered by Mon 27 Feb
Delivered on Thu 23 Feb
Next Day Before 12
Delivered before 12pm on Thu 23 Feb
Free UK Returns
Within 30 days. Free Collect+ label included.
Hunter Field is a technical collection, engineered to protect in both rural and urban environments. Built on the philosophy of innovation, intelligence and craftsmanship, the collection looks to Hunter’s heritage of pioneering design to create advanced footwear for those who require excellence in all weathers and landscapes.