women's original insulated parka
- Waterproof to 3000mm and breathable to 3000g/m²/24 hours
- 2 layer waterproof polyester with taped seams
- Fully lined using the Hunter Jacquard top bind lining
- Hood with peak
- Cotton drawcord at the waist, hood and hem
- Chest pockets with shower-resistant vertical welts
- Adjustable snap fastenings on the cuffs
- Snap adjuster at the hood for stormy conditions
- Fits true to size
- For sizing conversions please see size guide above.
- Shell: 100% polyester
- Body lining: 65% polyester, 35% viscose
- Sleeve lining: 100% polyester
- Wadding: 100% polyester
- Machine wash cold. Line dry.
Lovely coat. Good quality and lots adjustments can be made to ensure a good fit. Warm without being bulky.
I love the coat that I purchased! It fits exactly as I wanted it to and it is the shade of yellow that I was hoping for.
Good productt. Does what is made for. Perfect for colander and rainy days. Love it!
Lovely lightweight but warm coat, very roomy and comfortable.
Lovely coat better than expected, not too bulky but all the weather protection needed
High quality, lightweight and very warm. Fits well airing on the side of generous. Flattering style. Brilliant coat to take you through the winter and into spring.
Excellent all round service
Great the wife loves it looks great with her boots
Heartbeat of the brand, Hunter Original is the home of the Original boot and the world that surrounds it. From city-ready styles to iconic festival essentials, the collection is inspired by Hunter’s spirit and heritage of 160 years, taking reference from the Original boot to create weatherproof footwear, outerwear and accessories.
A cold weather version of the iconic parka, this waterproof coat is crafted from 2 layer polyester with fully bonded seams and light insulation for added warmth.
Size & care
Delivery & Returns
Delivered by Thu 26 Jan
Free UK Returns
Within 30 days. Free Collect+ label included.