women's original insulated parka
- Waterproof to 3000mm and breathable to 3000g/m²/24 hours
- 2 layer waterproof polyester with taped seams
- Fully lined using the Hunter Jacquard top bind lining
- Hood with peak
- Cotton drawcord at the waist, hood and hem
- Chest pockets with shower-resistant vertical welts
- Adjustable snap fastenings on the cuffs
- Snap adjuster at the hood for stormy conditions
- Fits true to size
- For sizing conversions please see size guide above.
- Shell: 100% polyester
- Body lining: 65% polyester, 35% viscose
- Sleeve lining: 100% polyester
- Wadding: 100% polyester
- Machine wash cold. Line dry.
Beautiful and quality coat- very generous in size though- I am size 10 yet 6 fits- size guide is totally useless and incorrect as when measured myself 6 would appear to be too small yet when tried it on it fits with a room for a thick jumper. Coat is beautiful, very light and warm.
A cold weather version of the iconic parka, this waterproof coat is crafted from 2 layer polyester with fully bonded seams and light insulation for added warmth.
Size & care
Delivery & Returns
Delivered by Tue 4
Delivered on Fri 31
Next Day Before 12
Delivered before 12PM on Fri 31
Free UK Returns
Within 30 days. Free Collect+ label included.
Heartbeat of the brand, Hunter Original is the home of the Original boot and the world that surrounds it. From city-ready styles to iconic festival essentials, the collection is inspired by Hunter’s spirit and heritage of 160 years, taking reference from the Original boot to create weatherproof footwear, outerwear and accessories.